Saturday 15 March 2014

I don't know what this post is about; hiding things or unconditional love

"Man is not what he thinks he is, he is what he hides."
~Andre Malraux 

We hide things, we all do, some small or some big things. We hide things so that life becomes easier. But, does it really becomes easy? 
Worrying that no one finds about it, trying hard to keep it a secret, censor all our words and acts. 
We were trying to make things simpler and easier. Weren't we?
Sigh!
What we thought and what it turned out to be. The stress, the pressure, the skipping of heart when someone calls you or says "I heard something." 
This is not what we expected when we hid things.
And, what when it comes out? It always comes out someday. 
"You can keep as quiet as you like, but one of these days somebody is going to find out."
What when people not just about that thing but also knows that you were hiding it and wonder what else is deep buried in you? You lose all your credibility. People narrow their eyes and wonder whether you are telling the truth or not each time you say something. 
It's a terrible feeling. Isn't it? 

   And, why do we hide things?
I do because I fear that my loved ones will me a little less or won't love me at all if they find out about that things. 
They say love is unconditional. Then, why do we worry about loving less or not loving so much?
I always wonder, "Is love actually unconditional?" 

No comments:

Post a Comment